Hello JEN KAO!

You are amazing and by far one of my most hyped designers. Although the collections are still new, being a young brand, I feel such creative talent and a different perspective from the clothes. So here are some of my favorites from Jen Kao's collections.

Spring 2010 ready-to-wear:
  

The geometric shapes in some of these are quite pretty and feminine, although with the interesting long necklace jewelry and tassels on the shoes. This collection was quite a neutral pallet.

Fall 2010 ready-to-wear:
  

In the darker side for fall, Kao brought out the thick furs and see-through that we did see rock the runways last fall, but in her own style, she brought in different shapes and textures.

Spring 2011 ready-to-wear:
  

Cut out shoulders, flow-y hems. This is what I wish I would have worn this summer!

Fall 2011 ready-to-wear:
     

The prints, colours, textures, fur, and using leggings without camel-toe... Makes me love this collection so much more. Something different in every single collection without taking away the designer's own aesthetic.

And I must mention these shoes, which I spotted in an editorial in Flare magazine.
This is one designer I'm gonna keep my eye out for in future runway shows!

  
All photos from style.com and google images.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog