Gimme Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 24, 2012 First image: Isabela Marant Willow's, 2 and 3 are Lemara hidden heel wedge sneakers from luisaviaroma. At around $250 USD compared too... (well it's sold out) You can't really go wrong. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments ADELINA ALEXANDERThu Apr 26, 01:39:00 AMGimme is right! They are all awesome! Can't tell the difference.I am a new follower! Would you like to follow me back?xoxoReplyDeleteRepliesLeah at Aesthetic ModeThu Apr 26, 01:43:00 AMI would love to! I am always looking for new blogs to follow <3.DeleteRepliesReplyReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Jil Sander Navy February 21, 2012 Jil Sander Navy Perforated Leather Platform from solestruck.com . Read more
Progress (sort of) July 02, 2011 pictures @ lostceremony.com That's how jewelry trees are supposed to look like... right? Read more
Sweater+boot July 22, 2011 boy by band of outsiders sweater and Acne FW Pistol boots, from lagarconne.com Read more
Gimme is right! They are all awesome! Can't tell the difference.I am a new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
ReplyDeletexoxo
I would love to! I am always looking for new blogs to follow <3.
Delete